Talathi Bharti Result 2024 has to be declared on the official website soon in the upcoming days. Candidates who have appeared for the Talathi Exam 2023 for various posts can download their Talathi Result 2023 and also provided PDF files at the end of the article check it below.
Maharashtra Talathi Result 2024 Download Link
Maharashtra Revenue and Forest Department has to conduct an exam for the recruitment of 4657 vacancies under Talathi Recruitment 2023. The written exam is scheduled between 17th August to 14th September 2023. After the conducting written examination, the official will release Talathi Result 2023 Maharashtra on their official website @rfd.maharashtra.gov.in. Candidates who have taken the written examination for the Talathi post can download Talathi Bharti Result 2023 using a link which is provided below. To download the Talathi Result candidates must have login details like application ID and password. Check the below table to get a brief overview of Talathi Bharti 2023 Result.
|Revenue and Forest Department of Maharashtra
|Talathi Recruitment 2024
|No. of Vacancy
|17th August to 14th September 2023
|Result & Cut off
|Result Release Date
How to Download Talathi Bharti 2024 Result
Candidates who have applied for Talathi Recruitment 2023 through the online registration process and appeared for the written test should follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of the Revenue and Forest Department of Maharashtra to get the latest updates about the Talathi Recruitment 2023 Result.
- Click the link we have given below.
- Enter the login details Registration Number, Date of Birth, and other required details.
- Click on the Submit or Login button, and check on the next window where your result will be displayed.
- Save your result on your PC or Mobile and you can also download the result.
Expected Cutoff Marks Talathi Bharti 2024
Along with the result, the cut-off marks of the Talathi Exam 2023 will be released. Appeared candidates who scored above or equal to the cut-off marks they will be called for the next process.